Thanks to Our Partners & Underwriters
Common Good Vermont would like to take this opportunity to thank our partners and underwriters. Their contributions help to support a more efficient and effective mission-driven sector.
With their support we can deliver the weekly Vermont Nonprofit News (circulation 4700), vibrant and well-regarded web resource CommonGoodVT.org, multi-media training, statewide/ regional signature events that include Vermont Nonprofit Day and the Let’s Talk Shop regional mixers, and special convenings on key issues of leadership, accountability and social enterprise.
- Action Circles
- A.D. Henderson Foundation
- Aqua ViTea Kombucha
- Ben & Jerry’s Foundation
- Benchmarks for a Better Vermont
- Campaign for Vermont
- CCTV Center for Media & Democracy
- Champlain College: Center for Professional & Executive Development
- Cope & Associates, Inc.
- Corporation for National and Community Service
- Davis & Hodgdon Associates CPA
- Earth Sky Time Community Farm
- FairPoint Communications
- Green Mountain Power
- High Meadows Fund
- IBM Corporate Citizenship and Corporate Affairs
- Jet Service Envelope
- KSE Partners
- Key Bank Foundation
- Necrason Group
- Maclean, Meehan& Rice
- Merchants Bank
- National Life Group Foundation
- Marlboro Graduate School
- People’s United Bank
- SoverNet Communications
- Unemployment Services Trust
- United Ways of Vermont
- United Way of Chittenden County
- UVM Center for Rural Studies
- Vermont Businesses for Social Responsibility
- Vermont Coffee Company
- Vermont Community Foundation
- Vermont Country Store
If you are interested in supporting Common Good Vermont, you may contact Kathleen Swanson, our Director of Development at 802.862.1645 x19 or at Kathleen@cctv.org.
We can use logos in the following sizes for website banner advertisements. Please contact Kathleen Swanson with questions regarding online promotion and underwriting.