Website Franklin County Home Health Agency, Inc.
Franklin County Home Health Agency (FCHHA) seeks a strategic and operational leader with both the experience and passion to lead our home health and hospice organization. Our ideal candidate will have home health and/or hospice experience, a commitment to patient care and connecting with our community, and progressive leadership experience and business acumen to lead our 150-person home health agency into the future.
Below are professional highlights our ideal candidate will possess:
- Experience working within a healthcare environment (10+ years’ experience preferred, especially home health/hospice experience and experience working within rural communities).
- Senior leadership experience (5+ years’ experience preferred).
- Demonstrated understanding of current health policy, regulatory requirements and future challenges of home health and hospice at a local, state, regional and national level.
- Highly effective relationship builder, communicator, and listener at all levels of the organization, as well as with the community and other external constituencies.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively represent the organization on a local, state, and national level.
- Demonstrated experience with financial and operational management, effective management of complex budgets and advancing initiatives to and operational performance.
- Expertise and knowledge of change management, project management, human resource and personnel management and quality management.
- High personal and professional integrity, with a passion for the mission of home healthcare.
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing, Healthcare Administration, Public Health, Business, Finance, or a clinical or closely related discipline is required. Advanced degree preferred.
Franklin County is nestled between Lake Champlain, Jay Peak and the Canadian border in the northwest corner of Vermont, Franklin County is a region steeped in agricultural heritage, historic traditions and four seasons of natural beauty.