The digital era is profoundly changing the way people connect to the causes and movements they care about. In huge numbers, people are engaging issues on social media, participating in marches and protests, making donations in rapid response to the news cycle; in turn, organizations have to evolve how they think about fundraising, communications, and mobilization.
Using a new report from the Haas Jr. Fund called Lightning in a Bottle: Building Lasting Growth from Viral Moments as inspiration, this complimentary webinar will explore how organizations can prepare for and leverage increased attention and engagement with their causes.
This session is ideal for executives, communications staff, fundraising staff, and anyone charged with building and mobilizing a powerful constituency base.
Our expert panel will discuss:
- understanding who your supporters are and what they value
- experimenting and failing forward in communications
- motivating supporters to take action
- using the media to amplify your issue and shift narratives
- retaining supporters after a “lightning in a bottle” moment of attention to your cause
Questions about registering for this webinar? Check our FAQ page
*The recording of this webinar will be available in your NPQ account 2-3 business days after the live event