Creative Sector Response and Recovery Forum | May 11, 1-2:30 pm
Join the Vermont Arts Council and the Vermont Creative Network for a forum to catalyze and support Vermont’s creative economy during COVID-19.
Panelists will include artists, creative sector leaders, legislators, and policymakers, addressing these issues:
- What are the challenges that Vermont’s cultural organizations, artists, and creative businesses are facing?
- How is Vermont’s creative sector adapting and responding to the COVID-19 crisis?
- What economic recovery opportunities are available to Vermont’s creative sector?
- How can the creative sector collectively plan a responsible and well-coordinated reopening given the complicated logistics of large scale events and workplace safety?
- What’s next for coordinating Vermont’s creative sector recovery?
The Forum is an opportunity for state legislators to hear from the creative sector and learn more about how arts and culture are essential to Vermont’s recovery; and to give people from the creative sector an opportunity to hear from, and share experiences with, legislators and policymakers.
Meeting will be held by Zoom webinar. Register using our online form to receive log-in information.
The Vermont Creative Network was established by the Vermont Legislature in May 2016 as an initiative of the Vermont Arts Council. The Network is a broad collective of organizations, businesses, and individuals working to advance Vermont’s creative sector.