Join the Maine Association of Nonprofits and Andy Robinson for this upcoming webinar: Training and Facilitating When You’re Not in the Room
In nearly every workplace or organization — nonprofit, for-profit, government — somebody needs to train somebody. More and more, this work happens remotely: via webinar, video conference, online meetings, and other platforms.
In this webinar, you’ll learn:
- Why webinars fail — and how to fix them
- Five tips for engaging remote learners
- Tools for facilitating remote meetings via Zoom and other platforms
- When the group is together — and the trainer works remotely
This is an interactive webinar — yes, that’s possible — so come prepared to participate.
This is a practical learning opportunity for nonprofit staff and volunteers. Experienced facilitators, trainers, and consultants are welcome, as well as people who are moving into these roles.
About the Presenter
Andy Robinson (www.andyrobinsononline.com) provides training and consulting for nonprofits in fundraising, board development, marketing, earned income, planning, leadership development, facilitation, and train-the-trainer programs. He specializes in the needs of organizations working for human rights, social justice, artistic expression, environmental conservation, and community development. Over the past 25 years, Andy has worked with nonprofits in 47 US states and Canada. He is the author of six books, including Train Your Board (and Everyone Else) to Raise Money, www.trainyourboard.com. His latest is What Every Board Member Needs to Know, Do, and Avoid. When he’s not on the road, he lives in Plainfield, Vermont.
- $30 MANP Members + employees of nonprofit state associations / $50 Non-Members + Out of State
- MANP coupons and promo codes are not applicable to webinars or partner events.
- This webinar will be recorded and the recording will be available to all registered participants. Participants who are unable to attend will still have access to all course materials.
Questions? Email Learn@nonprofitmaine.org or call us at (207) 871-1885.