Date(s) - January 30, 2023
8:00 am - 2:00 pm
Register at: https://web.vtchamber.com/atlas/events/the-2023-vermont-economic-conference-5271/register
Common Good VT is pleased to share this event hosted by the Vermont Chamber of Commerce. Please email [email protected] with event questions.
The Vermont Economic Conference is back in person for 2023 and will provide an essential economic foundation for the year ahead. The robust agenda features star speakers and seminars dedicated to providing an in-depth look at national, global, and state perspectives on the economy as well as the latest economic indicators for business growth.
- National Economic Trends: Balancing Inflation, Consumer Spending, and Employment
- Gus Faucher, Senior Vice President, and Chief Economist, PNC Financial Services Group
- International Economic Trends: The Global Perspective
- Ken Kim, Senior Economist, KPMG
- Looking Ahead: Demographics, Population, and Workforce
- Mat Barewicz, Economic & Labor Market Information Chief, Vermont Department of Labor
- Vermont’s $6 Billion State Budget: Where Does it Come from and Where Does it Go?
- Balance of Power: A Post-Election Economic Outlook
- Eva McKend, National Politics Reporter, CNN
Presentation of the Outstanding Business of the Year Award
Hickok & Boardman Insurance Group will accept the 2022 Outstanding Business of the Year Award, presented by the Vermont Chamber of Commerce and VermontBiz.
The Outstanding Business of the Year Award is presented annually to the Vermont business that demonstrates a commitment to community, workforce well-being, environmental stewardship, and growth in sales or employment.