Common Good VT is pleased to partner with Montana Nonprofit Association to make the following training available to Vermont nonprofits at a discounted rate (register as Non-Member Individuals or Non-Member Whole Orgs with the code cgvt2021 for 50% off):
Join MNA on a six-week course to sharpen your ability to lead the financial management of your organization.
- October 13 | Understanding Financial Statements | Tool Offered: Ratio Analysis Template
- October 20 | Planning and Budgeting for Success | Tool Offered: Budget Building Template
- October 27| Monitoring Financial Performance | Tool Offered: Budget Performance Template
- November 3 | Monitoring and Managing Cash | Tool Offered: Cashflow Management Template
- November 10 | Analyzing True Project Costs/Benefits | Tool Offered: Cost/Benefit Analysis Template
- November 17| Financial Strategy and Goal Setting
Join us for this webinar series to make the most of your board term.
- October 19 | Board Basics + Responsibilities
- October 26 | Board Structure + Meetings
- November 2 | Board Culture + Board/Staff Dynamics
- November 9 | Recruiting and Onboarding Board Members