Date(s) - October 5, 2022
Register at: http://www.roundskysolutions.com/clcp1
CGVT is pleased to share this training offered by Round Sky Solutions. Please email rebecca.fishermcginty(at)roundskysolutions.com with any questions.
The Cooperative Leadership Certification program is a 10 week online training for cooperative and non-profit leaders seeking concrete collaborative facilitation tools to learn within a cohort-based community.
This is a training on honing cooperative facilitation for
– getting work done together,
– making collective decisions,
– increasing participation and efficiency in meetings,
– concretely sharing power,
– and nurturing accountability and follow through.
This training also includes somatics, personal development, and more for tending to the more challenging leadership skills to grasp like
– holding space,
– and looking at the cultures perpetuated in our teams.
Applications due: Wed, October 5th at 11:59pm PDT
Course Dates: Meeting for 10 weeks starting the week of October 24, 2022 through the week of January 23, 2023.
Note: scholarships available internally and through the Vermont Student Aid Center
Applications due Wed, October 5th!