Date(s) - October 6, 2022
9:30 am - 11:00 am
Register at: https://bit.ly/3daTtCc
Common Good VT is pleased to share this workshop brought to you by United Way of Addison County and Hedgehog + Fox Collaborative. Please email [email protected] with question about the event.
“It’s that time of year again!” (Dun, dun, dun!) Have you ever received an appeal letter from a nonprofit that starts with that eerie reminder that their annual campaign has started? It’s far from inspiring, yet it likely reflects how many nonprofit professionals and volunteers feel about reaching out to their donors to ask for support every fall.
Join us for the next installment of Learn United to find the fun in fundraising again (pun intended but with apologies).
We’ll cover how to:
- Breathe life into a small (or stale!) annual campaign
- Build meaningful relationships with donors
- Ask for what you really need
- Engage your Board members in the process
- Inspire more than generosity with every ask
Nonprofit staff and volunteer Board members are encouraged to attend!