Date(s) - April 12, 2023
2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
Register at: https://nonprofitfinancials-22317552.hs-sites.com/nonprofit-earned-income
Please join us on April 12 as the Nonprofit Financial Commons presents the first of a series of seminars on the 5 most common nonprofit business models. It is fitting that earned income be the first of these since fee for services dominates the nonprofit revenue landscape at more than a trillion dollars annually.
Participants will learn:
- To recognize types of earned income efforts among nonprofits;
- What is related and unrelated business income, and why it matters beyond tax implications;
- How to approach the mitigation of risk;
- What levels and types of infrastructure are needed; and
- Where capital for such efforts might come from.
- To understand the extra infrastructure required for subsidized fee for service activity.