Register for Common Good Vermont’s Nonprofit Summer Camp: Imagining A New Nonprofit Normal – How We Work and Lead Moving Forward!
This year’s virtual Nonprofit Summer Camp will help all levels of professionals grow both professionally and personally while thinking about how we move forward post pandemic.
Each day (July 28 and August 11) includes 3 sessions to enhance and drive our work and organizations’ missions forward. Register yourself and your staff for one or both days!
Day 1: July 28th, 9 AM – 5 PM
- 3 Steps to Recharge Your Nonprofit Leadership – Amanda Silver
- Re-visioning Your Organization’s Work: How Nonprofits Move Forward Post-Covid – Panel Discussion
- Re-imagining Fundraising: From Donor-Centered to Community-Centered – Jenn Hayslett
Day 2: August 11th, 9 AM – 5 PM
- Nonprofit Health Tune-up: Tools to Assess Your Capacity & Improve Your Effectiveness – Katherine Sims
- Re-thinking Hybrid – Emerging Practices and Stories from the Field – Lunchtime Discussion
- Using Results-Based Accountability to Align Culture and Practice with Desired Outcomes – Drusilla Roessle
Tickets include individual session links for each day’s workshops, online materials, and additional virtual networking sessions.
Fee: $45 one day, $75 both days
This event has been made possible by generous support from the Vermont Community Foundation and the Ben and Jerry’s Foundation, as well as our partners at United Way of Northwest Vermont. Day 1 is sponsored by Spring Lake Ranch. Interested in sponsoring the event or a single session? Email email@example.com.