Date(s) - November 30, 2023
2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Fee: $45 with discount code
Register at: https://www.minnesotanonprofits.org/events/event-detail/2023/11/30/default-calendar/what-board-members-and-executive-leadership-need-to-know-about-technology-risk
Common Good Vermont is delighted to announce Minnesota Council of Nonprofits’ virtual event. Please contact [email protected] with any questions.
As a board member or chief executive, you have a responsibility to know the risks a nonprofit organization is taking and protect it from harm. Do you know how vulnerable your organization is to data breaches or regulatory noncompliance? Do you have a shared understanding of risk tolerance?
- Become familiar with five facets of technology risk
- Learn a simple framework for assessing risk by likelihood and tolerance
- Compare three approaches to undertaking a risk assessment with your organization
- This virtual event will take place on the Zoom platform. Your access link will be emailed to you the day before the event after 12 p.m.
- This session will be recorded. The recording will be made available to registrants for 14 days after the live event.
- Captioning is provided automatically through Zoom. For information on requesting CART, ASL, or another accommodation, please visit our Registration Policies page.
- To learn more about events, registration, and payment, visit our Event & Registration FAQ page.
Registration Instruction: Use the code NCN to register at the discounted rate.
Karen Graham is a speaker, trainer, writer, and consultant with expertise in technology leadership and innovation, nonprofit software, and digital strategy. Her consulting work includes strategic technology roadmaps, development of knowledge resources, and leadership coaching. Karen was the executive director of the national nonprofit Idealware, and has held leadership roles in capacity building, arts, and human service organizations as well as a software startup. She holds an MBA in nonprofit management from the University of St. Thomas.