Informational Webinar Series to Begin November 9
The Community Recovery and Revitalization Program (CRRP) will provide recovery funding for projects that spur economic recovery and revitalization to mitigate the negative economic impacts of COVID-19 in communities across the state. Program guidelines have now been posted on the ACCD website and the application will become available in the coming weeks.
To best support entities preparing to apply, the Agency of Commerce and Community Development (ACCD) is hosting a series of five informational webinars unique to each eligible project type. All potential applicants are encouraged to attend live or watch the recordings prior to submitting their application. Recordings will be made available online.
- Program Overview (Recommended for all applicants) – Wednesday, November 9, 2:30-3:30PM
- Impacted Industry/Small Businesses in QCT – Wednesday, November 9, 4:00-5:00PM
- Childcare Businesses – Thursday, November 10, 10:00-11:00AM
- Affordable Housing – Thursday, November 10, 11:30AM-12:30PM
- Municipal Applicants – Monday, November 14, 9:00-10:00AM
Eligible applicants may apply for the following project types:
- Development of affordable housing,
- Improvements to or new construction of childcare facilities,
- Projects for nonprofits and small businesses in impacted industries (Agriculture; Educational Services; Arts, Entertainment, & Recreation; and Accommodation & Food Services), and
- Municipal water supply and wastewater projects.
Full details of the program and webinar information can be found at the Community Recovery and Revitalization Program page.
Additional project eligibility and application details for nonprofit and for-profit applicants are outlined here and should be reviewed closely prior to starting the application.