Website Age Well
The Nutrition and Wellness Administrator provides support for our Nutrition and Wellness programs and supporting functions including assistance and administrative support for the Nutrition and Wellness Director and Associate Director. This position will troubleshoot and resolve simple to complex technical problems, manage schedules and communications to support Age Well Nutrition and Wellness Coordinators, Nutrition Support Specialists, the end-users and stakeholders of this program. The Nutrition and Wellness Administrator performs diverse administrative, clerical and functions that support the flow of the team-based approach.
The successful candidate will have:
- A BA/BS, preferably with a human service orientation
- Proficiency with Microsoft Suite and the ability to learn program specific platforms.
Pay: $38,000.00 – $39,900.00 per year.
- Generous benefit package, including substantial time off.
- Retirement plan eligible on day 1.
- Being part of a culture that supports employee wellness and work/life balance.
- Making a difference to people in our communities.
Age Well’s Diversity Statement:
At Age Well, we are committed to serving all older Vermonters, their families and caregivers regardless of sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, race, religion, education, or financial status. We believe that demonstrating inclusiveness creates a healthy, positive, and collaborative community.
Age Well stands with communities across Vermont who are impacted by discriminatory social biases. Age Well’s mission emphasizes diversity, inclusion and equity as critical components to ensure the well-being of our staff, clients, volunteers and those we serve.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com