Website Aloha Foundation
The mission of the Aloha Foundation is to inspire people of all ages to learn, explore, grow, and become their best selves.
Reporting to the Director of Communications, the Communications Manager works collaboratively with colleagues across the organization to promote the Aloha Foundation and its programs; share stories about our values, vision, and impact; and engage and connect with a range of constituents including campers, camp parents, staff, alumni, donors, friends, and the Board of Trustees.
- Creates content for and manages a varied portfolio of communications projects, including camp newsletters; emails, letters; annual poster calendars, the Aloha Foundation blog, event collateral, and social media
- Support communications related to fundraising and development goals, including appeal mailings, email solicitations, acknowledgment letters, the annual impact report, and #AlohaGivingTuesday
- Assists with other projects like the Reveille newsletter, Key Insights quarterly publication, website, marketing materials, photography, ads, videos, and more
- Other duties as assigned
- Strong writing and editing skills; attention to detail is critical
- Creative thinker and problem solver
- Diplomatic, skilled collaborator and team player who can work effectively with partners across the organization
- Ability to manage high volume workload, competing priorities, and sensitive or confidential information
- Basic graphic design skills a plus (PhotoShop, InDesign)
- Five years of professional experience in communications, marketing, or a related field
- Bachelor’s degree or graduate degree
This is a full-time salaried position with benefits. The salary is competitive and commensurate with experience.
About the Aloha Foundation
The Aloha Foundation is a Vermont-based non-profit organization that provides summer camps, family camps and education programs emphasizing simplicity, the outdoors and living in community. Our programs serve a range of campers and participants from children to older adults, individuals, groups, and families.
The Aloha Foundation is an inclusive organization that welcomes people from all backgrounds. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, minor children, receipt of public assistance, HIV status, or place of birth with respect to employment and volunteer participation.
Please submit cover letter and resume as a single PDF to: firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com