Website BalancedCare Community Services
Position Summary: This position is responsible for providing direct service to Rep Payee clients, managing client funds, as well as maintaining strong relationships with outside agencies. In addition, this position requires strong organization skills and the ability to oversee and office space with minimal oversight.
• Ability to communicate effectively with clients, staff and the community
• A strong customer service mentality paired with a friendly, helpful personality
• At least 1-3 years of direct customer experience
• Professional experience with Case Management, Funds Management, Budgeting and/or Forecasting
• Previous experience with data entry and utilizing computer systems
• Background in social work desired
• Preference given to retired Veteran or Law Enforcement
• Understanding of Social Security policies and procedures
• Professional experience with diverse populations
• Incredible attention to detail and the ability to learn quickly
• Experience with Government contracts desirable
Education Level: Associate’s degree in Social Work, Case Management, Office Management or relevant experience
BalancedCare Community Services is currently expanding and looking for a motivated team-player to join our team as a Financial Specialist. We are looking for a candidate who can effectively resolve problems and manage financial incomes while prioritizing client obligations. The Financial Specialist will assist with budgeting money for Veterans and individuals with disabilities. The Financial Specialist may also be required to assist with VA Accountings and help with collecting documents for field audits when requested.
This position requires daily tasks including data entry to generate payment of client’s financial obligations as needed, sorting incoming mail and processing appropriately, and responding to calls from clients and case workers. The Financial Specialist will process referrals by phone, interview potential clients and assist with completing a proposed budget. The position involves working with diverse populations and requires effective communication and decision-making skills. Additional duties may be required as requested by the program director.
Salary: TBD. depending on experience
Reports To: Director of Managed Financial Services
Benefits: Medical & Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Retirement Plan with employer match, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org