Website Capstone Community Action
CAPSTONE COMMUNITY ACTION JOB POSTING
DATES OF POSTING: 3/15/21 – 3-23-21 – Open Until Filled
NUMBER OF POSITIONS: 1
BARGAINING UNIT POSITION: No
LOCATIONS: Barre, VT – Gable Place
SCHEDULE: Full-time, Regular, 40 hours a week
CLASSIFICATION: Non Exempt (hourly)
WAGE: $19.50 – $21.00, Hourly, based on education and experience
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS: See Job Description
Capstone Community Action is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Provider. Applications from women, individuals with disabilities, veterans, and people from diverse cultural backgrounds are encouraged.
Send cover letter and resume to: email@example.com
Capstone Community Action, Inc.
Job Title: Accountant Non-Exempt, Full-Time
Last Review Date/Update/Change of Job Description: 3/12/2021
General Statement: The Accountant’s primary responsibility is to assist the Accounting Manager by performing general accounting, reporting and analysis duties. The Accountant will report to the Accounting Manager.
Month-end close process – including journal entry preparation, account analysis, and reconciliations.
Serve as backup for the Payroll Administrator including reviewing and verifying timesheets, importing timesheets into payroll and verifying information, import payroll into accounting software, maintaining confidential employee files and processing all payroll related liabilities and fringe benefit payments.
Review monthly internal reports for accuracy.
Assist with preparation for year-end audit.
Support other accounting and financial reporting processes.
1. Associate’s degree in accounting. Experience may be substituted.
2. Experience in a fast-paced accounting/bookkeeping environment.
3. Experience with fund accounting preferred.
4. Skilled in Microsoft Office – particularly Excel.
5. Organized and detail oriented.
6. Ability to work independently in an extremely deadline orientated environment.
7. Willingness to be flexible and support all Finance Department functions.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org