Website Cathedral Square
Are you a compassionate person with a heart for care giving? We are seeking caring, positive, reliable people to support residents who are physically and/or cognitively impaired. You’ll join a casual but professional close-knit team and work at either our downtown Burlington assisted-living residence or our specialized memory-care community in Williston. Experience working with elders preferred but not required – we provide paid training! Our Resident Assistants understand and value the need for residents maintain a high quality of life. You’ll help by providing an open ear and support with personal care and daily activities, including dressing, eating, hygiene and taking medications.
NOTE: Special precautions are in place at this time to ensure the safety and health of our staff and residents, including additional sanitation, restricted access and social distancing.
- Compassion, positive attitude, strong work ethic, reliability, and able to “go with the flow” as needed, and
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with ability to relate to a variety of people
- Able to think, act and intervene appropriately in both routine and emergency situations
- Able to lift, carry, stand, bend, squat, crawl, reach and kneel using good body mechanics for sustained periods of time (think of the steps you’ll get in!)
- Able to communicate effectively in writing for the purpose of documentation and keeping records
- LNA certification and prior experience as a nursing assistant or aide to people who are elderly or disabled is a plus.
Hours and Location:
Full-time Evenings, Part-time, Days, Evenings and Overnights at Cathedral Square Senior Living in Burlington and Part-time and Per Diem at Memory Care in Williston.