Clarina Howard Nichols Center
The Clarina Howard Nichols Center is seeking a full time Shelter Coordinator, with flexible hours, to oversee the delivery of high quality, trauma informed advocacy and case management services in our shelter for survivors of domestic and sexual violence.
* Act as primary advocate and case manager for survivors in shelter
* Coordinate advocacy services provided by other staff and volunteers for survivors in shelter
* Supervise a team of after-hours advocates
* Build/maintain positive relationships with community partners and represent the organization at community meetings
* Ensure compliance with program policies, funding requirements, and best practices
* Ensure maintenance of the shelter facility
Preferred qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in human services or related field, prior domestic/sexual violence advocacy experience, strong problem-solving and limit-setting skills, experience overseeing and coordinating the work of others, ability to work independently and as part of a team, commitment to upholding confidentiality, and experience with data collection and documenting work.
Competitive pay and benefits, including a starting pay rate of $23 – $24/hour, health insurance, paid time off, and a flexible schedule.
To apply, send cover letter and resume to Becky Gonyea via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to Clarina Howard Nichols Center PO Box 517 Morrisville, VT 05661
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com