Website Good Neighbor Health Clinic
Working collaboratively with multiple stakeholders, the Communications Manager is responsible for implementing a comprehensive communications plan with innovative contents for multiple print and digital strategies. This includes telling the story of our impact by using creative graphics, video and compelling text, while maintaining brand integrity and consistent messaging relative to services.
Core responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
● Propose and implement an annual plan for communication and engagement strategies.
● Create content for online and print publications, solicitation letters, reports, and other donor stewardship materials.
● Coordinate production and dissemination of online and print publications.
● Ensure that information on the organization’s website is accurate and timely.
● Create and manage a social media plan.
● Support other stewardship activities, such as event planning, as needed
Part-time, hourly position – up to 20 hours per week. Work may be remote.
Send resume, letter of interest, and 2 writing samples (including an example of social media marketing and an example of a newsletter) to Heather Grohbrugge at email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org