Website Goodwill Industries of The Berkshires and Southern Vermont, Inc.
Goodwill Industries of The Berkshires & Southern Vermont’s mission is to provide support, training and employment to individuals with barriers to employment. The goods donated to us and resold in our retail locations provide the financial support for those employability programs.
Our Rutland location (230 North St, Rutland) is looking for an individual with retail experience to join our management team. Basic responsibilities include:
· Direct the activities of the retail store to ensure maximum revenues, effectiveness and profitability.
· Ensure smooth flow of operation and provide excellent customer service. Previous experience in clothing or home goods is desirable.
· When applicable provide direct client services through innovation and compliance with required standards for all activities of assigned department and to promote improve and support the agency as a whole.
· Oversee staff in absence of Store Manager
· High School Diploma or general education program related to Business or Marketing skills
· Bachelor’s degree in Business Management or documented experience in retail management is a plus
· Minimum of three years of retail experience in a clothing/ home goods environment w/ some supervisory experience
· Excellent leadership skills with strong written and oral communications
· Basic computer literacy – e-mail, internet, word processing
· Valid Driver’s License
This is a full-time position with medical and paid time off benefits. Compensation is based upon experience.
Please respond with a resume and cover letter to HR@goodwill-berkshires.org
We are an EEOC and ADA compliant employer.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org