Website Howard Center
The Clinical Supervisor II is a senior supervisory position in Outpatient Services. This position will combine direct clinical services to individuals/groups/families, supervise clinicians, and oversee VT MOMS®.
- Provide direct clinical services to individuals, groups and/or families (clinical evaluation, treatment, coordination of services, completion of necessary documentation)
- Direct service provided @ 55% This percentage may fluctuate based on number of supervisees and/or administrative tasks
- Supervise 3-5 clinicians providing individual and group clinical supervision, administrative supervision, job performance evaluations, clinical licensure recommendations
- Oversee The VT MOMS® Project. This program brings mental health services within reach for over-burdened, under-resourced mothers. This initiative is a collaborative project between Yale University, Department of Child and Family Services- Economic Services, and Howard Center. The purpose of VT MOMS® is to support mothers with life stress by teaching problem solving skills, communication styles, learn how to balance stress and fun, and to connect with other mothers in the community.
- Administrative and program duties including hiring, reports, staff activities and any other tasks as requested
- Master’s Degree in related field
- Clinical License
- 3 years of supervisory experience
- A valid driver’s license and use of a personal vehicle
- This is a full time, benefit eligible position
- This is a salaried position
– Comprehensive BCBS Medical with agency-paid premium support for individuals, couples, and families
– Delta dental
– Generous time off starting at 36 days of combined time off per year for full-time employees (and increasing with years of service); pro-rated for positions 20 hours or more
– Agency paid 401K retirement and additional incentive match program
– Life insurance
– Flexible spending account
– Childcare stipend
– Employee Assistance Program
– Employee referral program with financial payment
– Discounted online undergraduate/graduate courses through Champlain College truED
– Award-winning workplace wellness program HC4ME including physical fitness groups for staff, financial wellness incentives, and ongoing workplace wellness advocacy and education
– Voluntary benefits from local/international businesses: discounted gym memberships, mobile phone service, ski/snowboard passes, auto/home insurance, and more!
Howard Center is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. The agency’s culture and service delivery is strengthened by the diversity of its workforce. Minorities, people of color and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply. EOE/TTY. Visit “About Us” to review Howard Center’s EOE policy.
To apply for this job please visit howardcentercareers.e3applicants.com.