$2,000 Sign On Bonus
Program Managers work within a clinical team to develop, plan and implement comprehensive services for individuals with intellectual disabilities and/or autism spectrum disorder and their families. The scope of a Program Manager’s role is to manage and supervise all aspects of their services. Services can include, case management, community support, residential support, therapy/clinical support and other funding that is managed and monitored by the Program Manager.
Provide clinically based supervision to Direct Support Professionals
Participate in development and implementation of client’s Individual Support Agreement
Use independent decision making and strong judgement skills during crisis situations
Communicate, organize and facilitate with a wide variety of people including: clients, families, support teams, community partners and potential/existing employers
Abide by Medicaid, state and federal laws
Good organization skills to maintain strict documentation requirements
Six years’ combination of skills, experience and/or education in human services
Qualified Developmental Disability Professional
Supervision of direct staff
Ability to utilize electronic health records system
Good writing skills for clinical documentation
Use of a personal vehicle with an acceptable driving record
This is a full time position of 37.5 hours per week
This is an exempt position
Click the link below to hear from Individuals currently in this role:
Perks & Benefits:
– Comprehensive BCBS Medical with agency-paid premium support for individuals, couples, and families
– Delta dental
– Generous time off starting at 36 days of combined time off per year for full-time employees (and increasing with years of service); pro-rated for positions 16 hours or more
– Agency paid 401K retirement and additional incentive match program
– Life insurance
– Flexible spending account
– Childcare stipend
– Employee Assistance Program
– Employee referral program with financial payment
– Discounted online undergraduate/graduate courses through Champlain College truED
– Award-winning workplace wellness program HC4ME including physical fitness groups for staff, financial wellness incentives, and ongoing workplace wellness advocacy and education
– Voluntary benefits from local/international businesses: discounted gym memberships, mobile phone service, ski/snowboard passes, auto/home insurance, and more!
Howard Center is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. The agency’s culture and service delivery is strengthened by the diversity of its workforce. Minorities, people of color and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply. EOE/TTY. Visit “About Us” to review Howard Center’s EOE policy.
To apply for this job please visit howardcentercareers.e3applicants.com.