**$500 Sign on Bonus**
Job Coaches support clients who are receiving developmental services at their place of employment. This role models professionalism and positive attitudes to both the client and employer. A Job Coach advocates for the client to maintain gainful employment and experience appropriate new learning experiences. A successful candidate is patient, comfortable with using an array of communication techniques (including augmented communication tools) and exhibits a commitment to the philosophy of self-determination for clients served.
Implement and support employment related goals and training strategies from the client’s Individual Support Agreement
Occasionally assist with client’s work load as part of training and to ensure that needed quantity of work is complete
Communicate observations of support strategies with client team
Provide transportation for client to their worksite
A combination of experience and education will be considered
Valid driver’s License, and use of a personal vehicle
30 hour per week position
Starting pay rate is $15.81 per hour
This is a non-exempt position
This is a union position
Perks & Benefits:
– Comprehensive BCBS Medical with agency-paid premium support for individuals, couples, and families
– Delta dental
– Generous time off starting at 36 days of combined time off per year for full-time employees (and increasing with years of service); pro-rated for positions 16 hours or more
– Agency paid 401K retirement and additional incentive match program
– Life insurance
– Flexible spending account
– Childcare stipend
– Employee Assistance Program
– Employee referral program with financial payment
– Discounted online undergraduate/graduate courses through Champlain College truED
– Award-winning workplace wellness program HC4ME including physical fitness groups for staff, financial wellness incentives, and ongoing workplace wellness advocacy and education
– Voluntary benefits from local/international businesses: discounted gym memberships, mobile phone service, ski/snowboard passes, auto/home insurance, and more!
Howard Center is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. The agency’s culture and service delivery is strengthened by the diversity of its workforce. Minorities, people of color and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply. EOE/TTY. Visit “About Us” to review Howard Center’s EOE policy.
To apply for this job please visit howardcentercareers.e3applicants.com.