Website Institute for Sustainable Communities
ISC is pleased to offer a temporary, part-time paid position starting mid-December 2020. The Temporary Development Assistant will work closely with members of the Development team and will report to the Development Manager.
This is an approximately 8 hour per week position for 8 weeks, starting on or after December 7, 2020, and can be completed remotely from within the United States. The rate of pay will be $14-16 per hour based on experience and level of education.
The Temporary Development Assistant will assist with activities in support of ISC’s organization-wide fundraising efforts, including:
- Entering donations into the Salesforce database
- Processing, printing, and mailing thank you letters and packets
- Database cleanup and simple reporting
- Sort, organize and maintain office records
- Other administrative tasks as necessary
Previous experience in Salesforce and/or CRM databases is preferred, but not necessary. Training will be provided to the right tech savvy individual with a willingness to learn!
- High school diploma
- Fluency in Google products and MS Office Suite
- Computer and database savvy
- Ability to work independently
- Superb attention to detail and organizational skills
- Commitment to confidentiality regarding constituent data
- Values and strives to demonstrate commitment to equity, diversity and inclusion
- Commitment to the ISC mission and goals
ISC is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse workplace. People from diverse racial, ethnic and cultural backgrounds, women, LGBTQ+ individuals, and persons with disabilities are highly encouraged to apply.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.paylocity.com.