Website KIDSAFE COLLABORATIVE
Position Available: Program Manager
Join a small, dedicated and dynamic team committed to improving our community’s prevention of and response to child maltreatment. 30-40 hours/week, Burlington VT.
Communication, organization, program planning and implementation skills, ability to work well independently as well as collaboratively with others required. Solid knowledge of child welfare and the child protection system, child development and family dynamics, as well as awareness of available resources and services is desirable. Minimum requirement: Bachelors’ degree with 4-5 years related working experience with a collaborative approach.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
– convening and facilitating multi-disciplinary team meetings
– implementing collaborative team approach with partner organizations
– collecting and maintaining program data; grants compliance and reporting
– coordinating child protection team empanelment; compliance with applicable laws and policies
– liaison with public agencies and private organizations
– program communications and outreach
– training and advocacy regarding collaborative approach to supporting children’s safety, health and well-being
KidSafe Collaborative is a small non-profit 501(c)(3) partnership organization incorporated in 1986. www.kidsafevt.org
Please send resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org