Website Land For Good
Land For Good is seeking an enthusiastic candidate to play a central role in the organization and coordinate key aspects of program activities and managing the systems that support them.
The ideal candidate will possess outstanding verbal and written communication skills, experience and skills in providing program and administrative support, and be self-directed to work remotely. Experience in office administration and a passion for agriculture are a plus.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Manage, maintain, and support virtual office systems and vendor platforms.
- Schedule meetings, coordinate, making travel and meeting arrangements
- Organize and maintain a virtual filing system
- Maintain, update, and utilize online CRM database, mailing lists, relationship management.
- Assist in preparation of reports, create charts and tables to display evaluation data
- Support donor and fundraising process
- Research, advise and support implementation of cloud-based applications and upgrades
- Ensure effective and timely technical support services to staff
- Support event and other program activity coordination
This is an hourly position, budgeted for a minimum of 20 hours per week (though a full-time opportunity may be available in the future). Wages are $17-$20/hour depending on qualifications. Compensation includes paid time off and employer contributions to a SIMPLE IRA. We actively support professional development.
This position is remote and requires a home office with reliable internet connection. Candidates will be located in New England and able to commute to Keene, NH for a monthly in-person collaboration day. Work schedule is flexible.
Read the full job posting and apply at landforgood.org/job.
Review of applications will begin January 20, 2023. The position will remain open until filled.
Our job descriptions are general overviews, not a mandatory comprehensive list. If you feel passionate about our efforts and believe that you have the skills to contribute to the growth of our organization, we want to hear from you!
Equal Opportunity Employer
To apply for this job please visit landforgood.org.