Website Let's Grow Kids
Let’s Grow Kids (LGK) seeks a motivated, customer-focused and detail-oriented individual to maintain its databases, train and educate staff on internal systems, and provide operational support in its Montpelier Office.
Our ideal candidate is approachable, inquisitive, and patient. This person loves to figure out a new tool/technology/application, and also has an affinity for teaching technology to people with a wide range of skills and interests. Our ideal candidate recognizes the role data and strong systems have in enhancing an organization and thrives in a team environment. If you have interest in this position and in the mission of Let’s Grow Kids, with comparable experience, we encourage you to apply.
Role of Data Systems Specialist
This position will report to the Director of Data & Operations as part of the Operations and Evaluation team, which provides support and integration services across the organization.
The position responsibilities include:
- Coordinate training of staff and continued support on file management and data systems (approximately 40% of effort)
- Supports staff in effective use of database, file management, communications, accounting and other IT systems
- Plans and implements ongoing internal trainings in EveryAction, SharePoint, Microsoft Office Suite, and other systems as needed.
- Documents internal best practices and procedures of systems.
- Orients new staff to database, accounting, and hardware and software systems
- Coordinate and support databases and systems (approximately 40% of effort)
- Enters donor and supporter information into database as received
- Completes weekly data hygiene analyses to uphold a high level of data integrity
- Checks data and data reports for accuracy and trends, elevating opportunities for more streamlined data
- Updates internal SharePoint resources and performs data checks and maintenance to ensure accurate and timely information is provided to staff in an easy-to-access manner.
- Acts as administrator for communication systems (Outlook, Slack, Zoom, SharePoint)
o Supports teams in ensuring team priorities are accurately reflected in data infrastructure
- Coordinate and ensure smooth operation of Montpelier office (approximately 15% of effort)
- Maintains office inventory and supplies
- Maintains relationship with landlord(s), office supply, and maintenance vendors, as needed
- Processes incoming and outgoing mail
- Supports hybrid and in-person meetings at the Montpelier office
- Other duties as assigned (approximately 5% of effort)
Salary range is expected to be $54,100-$62,000 plus a competitive benefits package that includes paid family leave and contribution to child care costs.
This full-time, 40 hr/week position is a hybrid position, based in our Montpelier, VT office and requires:
- At least 2 days a week working out of the Montpelier, VT office
- Limited travel, primarily within the state
- Limited night and weekend work
- Ability to periodically lift up to 40 pounds with or without accommodation
For more information, please visit the listing on our website: https://letsgrowkids.org/jobs-and-internships
Please submit one document containing a cover letter (including your interest and/or commitment to LGK’s mission and the core values that guide our work) and resume through Acquire4Hire: https://vtsharedservices.acquire4hire.com/careers/details.json?id=71899&source=17
To apply for this job please visit vtsharedservices.acquire4hire.com.