Website Lyndon Institute
The Admissions Assistant will play a role in the day-to-day operations of the Admissions Office. They will assist, supporting work in partnership with the Admissions team, promoting Lyndon Institute’s mission, vision, and brand to prospective students and their caregivers. They will ensure that the Office is characterized by a warm, welcoming, and professional manner to all visitors. And they will provide excellent customer service and assist in the achievement of enrollment goals.
Responsibilities: The Admissions Assistant role comprises three major areas: Administrative Support, Information Management, and Event Coordination.
- Supports overall operational functions of the Admissions Office, including excellent front-of-desk relations with visitors, arranging visits to campus, responding to inquiries from the general admissions email and phone, managing tours, and assisting with promotional materials
- Maintains Admissions operation systems, relevant records, and documentation as required, including office database, Admissions website page, and online listings
- Supports the overall functions of the Admissions Office through assisting with recruitment, events, and activities as requested
- Represents Lyndon Institute in a variety of venues, including but not limited to campus tours, open house events, school presentations, school fairs and conferences
- Travels locally, regionally, nationally, and internationally to recruit students and work with educational consultants
- Supports all phases of the application process, providing input on how to improve processes based on client feedback, and assists in data entry of applications and marketing material content
- Answers application and enrollment inquiries and maintains communications (through various means) with prospective students and their caregivers
- Some night-time and weekend work
- Lunchtime coverage rotation
- Other duties as assigned
Training and/or Experience:
- An associate degree with two years of experience in an office environment.
- Effective sales skills; excellent oral and communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and G-Suite
- Efficient typing and data-capturing abilities
- Excellent communication and customer relation skills
- Ability to work with a team in a fast-paced environment, meet deadlines, and successfully navigate challenging situations
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Multi-tasking and job-role flexibility
To apply for this job please visit www.lyndoninstitute.org.