Website Milton Family Community Center
The ideal candidate will be responsible for working with the Executive Director to develop financial strategies for the organization. You are comfortable handling large amounts of data, acting as a business partner, decision maker, and providing regular financial reporting. You are also passionate about strengthening families, and excited to join a mission-driven team!
- Lead financial meetings
- Complete financial accounting and forecasting
- Deliver reports and metrics to leadership
- Advise leadership in annual budget setting process
- Develop collaborative relationships internally and externally in support of organizational finance management
- Maintain financial record keeping
- Manage payroll procedures via Paydata system
- Manage accounts payable and receivable
- Other duties as assigned
- A passion for community, and mission-driven work
- Minimum: Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Proficiency and experience using Quick Books accounting system
- Two years of work experience in finance, bookkeeping or accounting
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word
- Proficiency in data entry systems
- Ability to navigate various federal, state, and local grant funds
- Understanding of non-profit grant management and financial reporting
- Opportunity to join a dedicated, passionate team driving real impact in the community!
- Compensation based upon education and experience.
- Employee-supported insurance plan (MFCC pays 60% of yearly cost on the basic plan).
- Childcare discount of 20% for employees, pending availability of a slot.
- On-going, personalized professional development opportunities.
- Employee Assistance Program
Salary : $47,000 to $58,000/Yr
Minimum Education : Bachelor’s
Job Type : Full Time
Remote Type : Optional Remote
Category : Accounting/Finance
Minimum Experience : 2 Yrs
Location : Milton, VT
To apply for this job please visit app.acquire4hire.com.