Website Milton Family Community Center
We are looking for an infant teacher who is fun, nurturing, ambitious, has attention to detail, is organized and works well with others. We need someone who is engaging and responsive to our infants’ needs. Our infants need a teacher who loves to do projects, be outside, cuddle on a sad day, read to early learners, babble and talk to them, sing songs, and dance. We need a positive, outgoing, personable team player to join our team at MFCC.
- Provide high quality care and education for children ages 6 weeks to 18 months
- Plan and implement activities with children to aid in nurturing, relationship building, and which provide a wide variety of sensory experiences to children.
- Assess each child using the Teaching Strategies Gold online profile
- Maintain positive and open communication with coworkers, families, and community partners
- Assist childcare director with record-keeping for licensing, NAEYC and STARS accreditation
- At least 18 years old
- Child Development Associate credential (or willingness and ability to achieve a CDA in your first year with us)
- at least 1 year experience with infants
Nice To Haves
- Current License
- Compensation based upon education and experience, $16-22/hr.
- Employees may opt in to our insurance plan, and MFCC pays 60% of yearly cost on the basic plan.
- Childcare discount of 20% for employees, pending availability of a slot.
- Merit bonuses during the year when funding allows.
- Milton Family Community Center is a family-friendly work place.
Salary : $16 to $20/Hr
Minimum Education : Associate
Job Type : Full Time
Category : Education/Training
Minimum Experience : 1 Yr
Location : Milton, VT
To apply for this job please visit app.acquire4hire.com.