Website Northeast Wilderness Trust
Reports to: Communications Director
Position Type: Full-time, salaried
Location: Montpelier, VT–an office/work-from-home hybrid system
Starting Salary: $47,500
Northeast Wilderness Trust’s (NEWT) mission is to conserve forever-wild landscapes for Nature and people. We safeguard over 79,000 wild acres across New York, Vermont, New Hampshire, Maine, Massachusetts, and Connecticut. We are the only regional land trust focused exclusively on rewilding through forever-wild conservation. Northeast Wilderness Trust has a supportive organizational culture and is committed to a just and equitable world and workplace.
The Digital and Technical Coordinator position plays a central role in the production and monitoring of all organizational information materials to build awareness and support for Northeast Wilderness Trust. This position is internally focused to support production of externally focused products working in close collaboration with the Communications Director and the Development Team.
What You Will Do:
- Maintain and strengthen the Wilderness Trust brand by producing digital and printed materials including, monthly Enewsletters, brochures, appeal letters, mailings, presentations, and more;
- Maintain and update website and all digital media including: web hosting, accessibility, Google analytics and website pages;
- Manage and maintain photo and video library working collaboratively with staff;
- Support and coordinate video and photo projects;
Coordinate appeals and mailings working directly with vendors;
- Provide writing, editing, and proofing support;
Support Development Team and digital fundraising efforts, as needed.
- Coordinate and report on analytics for the Communications Team including Customer Relationship Systems (CRM), social media – both quantitative and qualitive data;
- Work closely with the Communications and Development Teams to provide technical and analytics support for all the organization’s information & outreach materials;
- Support social media and Enewsletter production, goals, and tracking metrics;
- Provide technical support and manage all digital/online elements for events to ensure successful implementation.
What You Will Bring:
- A passionate commitment to Wilderness and biodiversity conservation;
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills to meet deadlines;
- A can-do attitude backed by an independent and problem-solving ethos;
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and team-oriented work environment;
- Proven graphic design and backend website support skills;
- Direct experience and proficiency with WordPress;
- Direct experience with Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator; Constant Contact, or similar programs;
Proficient use of spreadsheets to manage and plan projects;
- Creativity and attention to detail with an eye to the visual representation of the NEWT brand, as well as ability to interpret, proof, and edit on brand content;
- Willingness to work outside of your job description and work collaboratively with NEWT teams on evolving priorities and a variety of projects simultaneously;
- Excellent interpersonal skills to work effectively with a variety of staff and partners;
- One to two years minimum of related experience either as intern and/or staff.
This position description is a general overview, not a comprehensive or mandatory list. As an organization, we value a variety of experience, backgrounds, and candidates who are eager to learn and grow with our organization. If you feel passionate about our mission and believe you have the aptitude and skills to succeed in this position, we encourage you to apply.
Northeast Wilderness Trust offers competitive and progressive benefits including: medical, dental and vision insurance; 401k retirement plan with 4% employer match, life insurance, generous paid time off, parental leave, flexible scheduling; and sabbatical leave. A moving stipend is available.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter and resume with three professional references as a single combined PDF to [email protected] with the subject “Digital and Technical Coordinator.” Applications accepted through October 6, 2023, with review and interviews happening on a rolling basis.
Northeast Wilderness Trust is an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to diversity, equity and inclusion. We recognize that diverse teams make the strongest teams and we encourage people from all backgrounds to apply.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com