Website Project All Together Now VT
Project All Together Now VT is currently looking for a Program Coordinator.
Program: Project All Together Now VT
Schedule: 25 hours/week, flexible schedule, some evenings and weekend events
Reports to: All Together Now Board of Directors
Location: Primarily remote work, some travel between the 5 town area we serve.
Eastern Chittenden County Towns: Bolton, Huntington, Jericho, Richmond, Underhill
As Interns who plan programs and events to empower our peers and improve mental health distress and wellbeing, we are looking for a Program Coordinator to support our efforts. To us, supporting our efforts includes being the person who is keeping the big picture in mind between all 5 towns, communities, the schools and most importantly, youth needs. You are organized, a good communicator and listen with intention. This role is primarily responsible for logistics, planning and organizing, keeping the flow of efforts moving, seeking grant opportunities, and advocating for youth priorities based on our data collection. Most important is mutual respect and support for our voices and skills to support us making positive changes.
We believe it is important to:
- Enhance a feeling of connection among our peers
- Create an equitable and inclusive community for marginalized populations; especially in these rural towns of Chittenden County.
- Reduce unhealthy/risky behaviors, make it a community where everyone can feel safe
- Create more opportunities for everyone to feel seen and heard.
- Increase each person’s sense of wellbeing through elevating their ideas, show how much the community values them, collaborate across local organizations and town governments and compensate youth for the value of their contributions.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com