Website SEVCA, Inc.
Special Projects Director
Plan, develop, manage, coordinate, oversee, monitor, measure & analyze outcomes, evaluate and/or report on a range of special projects – with an initial focus on COVID-related projects and the management of the grants and other sources that fund them – and performs and/or coordinates selected administrative and program coordination & strengthening functions. In conjunction with the ED and other management staff, share responsibility for ensuring compliance, efficiency, and excellence in support of achieving its mission and goals.
1. Seven years of leadership, management, and supervisory experience in comparably-sized organization, at least some in non-profit organizations; Community Action Agency experience highly preferred
2. Bachelors in Public or Business Administration, Human Services, or related field required; Masters and concentration in Non-Profit Management preferred. Extensive relevant additional experience may substitute for some education
3. Knowledge and understanding of the causes and effects of poverty and approaches to addressing them
4. Experience with and functional knowledge of program, grant, financial and/or personnel management and effective policies and practices in those areas
5. Excellent oral and written communication, interpersonal, organizational, and computer skills
6. Ability to interact with, and provide leadership, coaching, and training to, and evaluation of, a wide range of individuals to enable them to work together to achieve SEVCA’s mission, priorities, and goals
7. Ability to travel regularly locally and within the state and occasionally regionally and nationally, and to maintain a flexible schedule to enable that travel and to work and conduct business outside of normal business hours as needed.
Send letter of interest and/or resume and salary requirements to Steve Geller (firstname.lastname@example.org) or contact him if you have any questions. Applications will be accepted until position is filled.
SEVCA is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com