Website SEVCA, Inc.
Job Objectives and Job Summary: Serves as the hub of activities taking place daily within the department to ensure that Weatherization jobs get audited, scheduled, completed, inspected, and reported in compliance with the grants, technical manual, quality standards, and all other applicable requirements. Responsible for planning and directing energy conservation installations and coordinating subcontractors, and for managing and controlling on-site costs and working with PD to keep expenses and job cost average within grant budgets. Oversees Auditors to ensure an adequate supply of jobs, Crews regarding scheduling and productivity, and office staff to ensure timely and accurate reports and billings.
1. High School diploma or equivalent and 7 years of construction-related experience, including direct supervision of staff and subcontractors.
2. Background in coordinating and overseeing job scheduling and production functions.
3. Extensive knowledge of the structural components and systems in residential building, with specific focus on building performance and energy efficiency retrofits.
4. Excellent attention to detail and strong organizational, computer & communication skills.
5. Ability to work independently with self-initiative and as an effective team member.
6. A valid driver’s license and good driving record that allows for frequent travel to job, meeting or training sites, transporting self and others, sometimes on short notice.
7. Ability to lift up to 50 pounds (or occasionally more with assistance), and to use basic construction-related power tools and equipment.
Full-time exempt position. Salary commensurate with qualifications. Send letter of interest, résumé and salary requirements to Victor Baisley, Weatherization Program Director (firstname.lastname@example.org) or contact him if you have any questions. Applications will be accepted until position is filled.
SEVCA is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com