Website Southeastern Vermont Community Action (SEVCA)
Client enrollment, screening, service provision & recordkeeping for Micro Business program; overall responsibility for planning, implementation, management, supervision, reporting, monitoring & evaluation of services and operations of the Economic Development Department, including: Micro Business (MB) Startup / Retention / Enhancement support, Ready for Work (RFW) Job Readiness, Financial Fitness (FF), VT Matched Savings (VMS), Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA), and any other programs consistent with the purpose / goals of the department and/or agency; and exploration / implementation of opportunities for Economic Development initiatives.
1. Bachelor’s degree in business-related field consistent with developing skills and expertise to fulfill job duties, and 3 years of related work experience required, such as business owner / manager, counselor or educator. Demonstrated track record in the field and the generally accepted industry equivalent in years of experience may substitute for the required degree.
2. Good working knowledge of business management principles and best practices, business planning and financial management required, and familiarity with local, regional and statewide business development resources preferred.
3. Supervisory or department-level management experience required; both strongly preferred.
4. Strong oral and written communication skills with diverse individuals and groups.
5. Strong computer skills, including proficiency in MS Office applications and database management.
Full time, salaried position. Send résumé & cover letter ASAP to Executive Director, firstname.lastname@example.org or contact him if you have any questions.
Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com