Website Southern Vermont Area Health Education Center
The Southern Vermont Area Health Education Center (SVTAHEC) Administrative & Program Assistant provides administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office and delivery of programs. Key responsibilities include administrative support for team members, database management and monthly reporting, facilitating community homestays for medical students on rotations, and ensuring that the organization has the equipment and supplies that it needs to carry out its daily operations and programming. Benefits include health, dental, vision and life insurance; retirement match; wellness benefit; and generous holidays and PTO. Location-based: Springfield, VT.
This position reports to the Executive Director. Reports to program directors on specific projects/programs.
Compensation: $16.85 – 18.23/hour, pay commensurate with experience.
Responsibilities & Duties
· General office management and administrative/team support.
· Support program directors in planning and implementation of key programs.
· Coordinate vendors and manage software subscriptions, etc.
· Provide administrative support for the annual appeal.
· Manage meeting and event logistics (e.g., Board meetings, continuing education events).
· Monitor and oversee the maintenance of all office equipment; maintain product and warranty information on all equipment.
· Inventory and order office supplies and postage as needed.
· Serve as point of contact for IT work orders and scheduled visits.
· Facilitate onboarding and orientation of new employees.
· Assist with team travel arrangements as needed.
· Special projects/programs:
o VT AHEC Network database (MS Access): data entry, management, and reporting.
o Health Professions Student Housing for Clinical Rotations: facilitate homestays, develop/maintain roster of community hosts in southern Vermont.
o Primary Care Survey: assist with distribution, collection, tabulation, and reporting.
· Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications & Skills
· High school diploma (or equivalent) and 3-5 years in administrative support role/s. Experience in healthcare or education setting preferred.
· Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, time management, and ability to effectively manage competing priorities.
· Strong written/oral communication and interpersonal skills.
· Facility with Microsoft Office 360 and use of email, video conferencing, document creation/editing/sharing, cloud-based applications, and other office technologies.
Professionals interested in applying can apply on Indeed or send their resumes to Executive Director, Jennifer L. Scott via email at email@example.com.
All employees are required to practice proper handwashing. Those vaccinated against COVID-19 are encouraged to wear masks, social distance, and sanitize in the office. Unvaccinated employees are required to take all aforementioned precautions.
To apply for this job please visit indeedhi.re.