Website Sterling College
Make a meaningful impact on student life and join our commitment to ecological thinking and action
About Sterling College
We are an environmentally focused liberal arts college located in Craftsbury Common, Vermont. We offer affordable experiential learning that prepares people to be knowledgeable, skilled, and responsible leaders in the communities in which they live.
As a key member of our Advancement team working closely with the President, you will oversee all administrative activities related to advancement to help steward existing relationships and cultivate new ones to meet our annual fundraising goals. This position combines administrative and fundraising responsibilities, aiming to achieve annual fundraising goals and improve operational efficiency.
● Oversee administrative aspect of Annual Fund and special campaigns.
● Manage donor records, reports, and queries in Raiser’s Edge while leading system improvements.
● Support the President by providing donor briefing materials.
● Support the Business Office in monthly revenue account reconciliation.
● Oversee daily gift entry and track donation progress.
● Maintain and cultivate a small portfolio of annual fund donors.
● Ensure solicitation compliance and adherence to the Donor Bill of Rights.
● Commitment to Sterling’s environmental and experiential learning mission.
● CRM/database experience in a fundraising/advancement environment.
● Strong organizational, financial, and statistical record-keeping skills.
● Excellent interpersonal skills and oral and written communication skills.
● Ability to handle high-pressure situations and deadline-driven work.
Compensation and Location
Annual salary of $50,000 – $55,000 with excellent benefit package. This is a full-time position that must be based within commuting distance of Craftsbury Vermont, with the opportunity for a hybrid schedule.
How to Apply:
Sterling is partnering with McArdle & Associates for this search. Interested candidates should contact Scott McArdle at [email protected], including a personalized letter of interest and resume. Confidential inquiries welcome.
Full job description available at: https://www.sterlingcollege.edu/employment.
To apply for this job please visit www.sterlingcollege.edu.