Website The Converse Home
Assisted Living Community Life Coordinator
Converse Home is an Assisted Living Community located in downtown Burlington. Established in 1886 as a private, non-profit organization, we are well known for our warm, welcoming, and home-like atmosphere. Our mission has remained steadfast throughout the years… to provide older persons with a gracious home along with high-quality services.
The Converse Home, is looking for a Community Life Coordinator to join our team of dedicated activities and program coordinators. Please consider applying if you are looking for a rewarding position in our community life department, working with wonderful residents and staff.
This is a benefited 32 hour a week position offering medical, dental and vision plan as well as retirement, paid time off and a staff wellness program. Monday-Thursday 8:30am-5pm.
· Facilitate and lead meaningful programs and events designed for the elderly to support their physical, spiritual, social, and emotional needs.
· Move through the building helping to remind and invite residents to your programs and events.
· Bring residents who need assistance to and from programs and events.
· Engage in one-on-one visits with residents when needed.
· Works with the Community Life team to create a monthly calendar of events.
· Incorporate students and volunteers into programs.
· Drive company van to take residents on outings.
· Report to and collaborate with the Community Life Director.
· Experience working with elderly, preferably in a similar setting.
· Positive, upbeat, flexible personality.
· Ability to multi-task.
· Excellent communication skills.
· Clean driving record.
If you are interested in applying for this position please send your resume to [email protected] or apply online at www.conversehome.com/career opportunities.
The Converse Home is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com