The Housing & Homelessness Alliance of Vermont
The Housing & Homelessness Alliance of Vermont was recently formed through a merger of the Vermont Affordable Housing Coalition and Vermont Coalition to End Homelessness. We are seeking to hire a Continuum of Care (CoC) Program Director for this new dynamic statewide membership organization that is working for safe, accessible, and perpetually affordable homes for all Vermonters. (Also on this site is an ad for a new Executive Director)
We represent a diverse network of non-profit affordable housing developers and managers, shelter and service providers, public housing authorities, funding agencies, community action agencies, regional planners, housing, disability and tenants’ rights advocates, and individual members — all united in the goal of meeting the housing and support needs of the state’s low- and moderate-income residents with opportunity, choice, and dignity and ensuring that if homelessness does occur, that it is brief and non-recurring. We accomplish this through advocacy, education, collaboration, and outreach. We are the Collaborative Applicant for the Balance of State Continuum of Care and we work closely with Continuum of Care colleagues in Chittenden County.
The CoC Program Director reports to the Executive Director. The CoC Program Director’s primary responsibilities are to:
1) Ensure the effective management of HHAV’s Collaborative Applicant responsibilities for the Vermont Balance of State Continuum of Care, and
2) In partnership with the BoS CoC Board of Directors and the CoC membership, ensure that the CoC is managed effectively including supporting and enhancing the eleven Local Housing Coalitions.
● This is a full-time, exempt position, based in Vermont with a hybrid schedule
● Hiring salary is budgeted in the $60,000-$70,000 range, depending on experience
● Generous health insurance plan, three weeks of paid vacation, 14 paid holidays, sick leave, 403(b) retirement plan with employer contribution after one year, disability and life insurance and more.
View the full job description here
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org