Website THE JANET S. MUNT FAMILY ROOM
Join our team as a Cleaner, dedicated to maintaining a clean and healthy environment in our facilities. Your role includes ensuring cleanliness in various spaces, enhancing the well-being of our staff, families, and visitors. Be a crucial part of making our organization welcoming and comfortable for everyone.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsible for all cleaning of the Family Room spaces.
- Checking and maintaining cleanliness before and after all programs and preschool classes.
- Thoroughly maintaining orderly condition (including sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, dusting, and cleaning of glass and windows).
- Cleaning restrooms, including restocking dispensers, refilling toilet paper and paper. towels, cleaning and sanitizing fixtures, cleaning mirrors, sweeping and mopping floors, and cleaning toilets.
- Emptying trash, recycling and compost, and replacing liners.
- Attend meetings and training as required or recommended by the supervisor.
- Report management in case there is a need for repair and interventions.
- Maintain cleanliness of vehicles and kitchen spaces, including dishwashing, clean refrigerators and more.
- Occasionally performing other duties as necessary in support of the organization’s programs.
- Supporting and complying with all Family Room policies.
Qualifications & Skills
- Time Management: Efficiently complete tasks within schedules.
- Communication: Clear communication with supervisors and team members.
- Mechanical Equipment: Familiarity with cleaning machines and tools.
- Cleaning Agents: Knowledge of cleaning products and safety measures.
- Versatility: Adaptability with cleaning products and equipment.
- Initiative: Ability to work independently.
- Positive Attitude: Maintain a friendly and welcoming environment.
- Background Check: Clearance required for safety and security.
Compensation & Benefits
This position is a part-time position, requiring 15 hours per week, scheduled between 3:00 pm and 7:00 pm, flexible after program hours.
The hourly wage starts at $18.00 and may increase based on qualifications and experience. Additionally, we offer an outstanding benefits package, which includes CTO(Combined Time Off), Retirement plan and Paid holidays, and more.
How to apply
Please send a detailed, personalized cover letter and resume to our Executive Director, Josh Miller, at [email protected]. Include the position title in the subject line.
Equal Opportunity Employer Statement
The Janet S. Munt Family Room values all members of our community. We seek to create an environment that respects and honors the diversity of individuals and their unique contributions to our mission. Many of our programs serve diverse children and families. The Family Room is dedicated to supporting the effective resolution of diversity, equity, and inclusion concerns. We have a Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) committee. Our DEI community recently held a workshop to build inclusive practices for our staff, and we continue to explore ways to make The Family Room more inclusive.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com