Website The Mountain School of Milton Academy
The Mountain School of Milton Academy seeks a Director of Admissions. The Mountain School is a semester-long, residential academic program for high school juniors set on four hundred acres in central Vermont.
This is a full-time position which includes:
• Assuming responsibility for all admissions work including traveling to recruit students, managing alumni admissions volunteers, and reading applications to enroll 90 students each year
• Collaborating with a faculty admissions team that includes a communications strategist, an enrollment director, and a financial aid coordinator
• Developing admissions materials such as brochures, videos, and the website in collaboration with the communications strategist
Additional duties may include:
• Working with students on the farm or with the outdoor program
• Attending faculty meetings and leadership team meetings
• Balancing a combination of on campus work and remote work
To apply for this job please visit www.mountainschool.org.