Website The University of Vermont Health Network Home Health & Hospice
The Development Coordinator is a well-rounded, organized, and essential member of the UVM Health Network – Home Health & Hospice Development team, providing programmatic, event, and project management support to advance our philanthropic efforts. The Development Coordinator plays a key role in events, including supporting the annual Fun Run event, as well as smaller scale donor events. The Development Coordinator serves as project manager for a variety of projects and manages donor communications at a variety of scales. The position requires exceptional organizational skills, superb attention to detail and deadlines, a strong ability to track and prioritize tasks, and excellent oral and written communication skills for internal and external audiences. The Development Coordinator reports to the Director of Development and closely collaborates with all members of the Development team and the Health Network Development team.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION STANDARDS:
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
Two years relevant fundraising experience, or a combination of education and experience from which comparable knowledge and skills in planning and organization have been acquired
- Plan, coordinate and execute special fundraising and engagement events, including recruiting and supporting event volunteers, preparing and implementing marketing and communications plans, creating and implementing corporate sponsorship strategies, managing budgets, and maintaining clear and organized documentation.
- Manage Town and City Funding process and strategy, including submitting engaging funding requests, developing impact reports, tracking and managing 1:1 meetings with town leadership, and tracking year over year performance.
- Provide project management for organization’s Grateful Patient / Family program, maintaining materials, managing data and assisting in project implementation.
- Support Director of Development and Major Gift and Donor Engagement Officer on grant writing, review and tracking as needed.
- Support Director of Development on a variety of projects, such as developing thoughtful stewardship touchpoints and working with external service providers.
- Work closely with Home Health & Hospice Development Team, Health Network Development and Communications teams, and others throughout the organization to develop materials, communications, and project timelines and checklists.
- Manage projects of various scales and with various timelines concurrently, demonstrating superb ability to multi-task.
- Communicate patiently, kindly, and effectively with members of the community via phone, email and in-person communication
- Serve as active and engaged member of the Development team and enthusiastic ambassador of the agency’s mission.
- Utilize Microsoft Office suite, Teams, relationship databases and a variety of web platforms regularly and demonstrate willingness to enhance skills as needed.
undraising, nonprofit administration or event organization
- Demonstrate a commitment to diversity and the ability to respectfully work with individuals from a variety of backgrounds
- Other duties as assigned.
The University of Vermont Health Network is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply for this job please visit www.uvmhealthnetworkcareers.org.