Website United Way of Northwest Vermont
POSITION TITLE: Corporate Engagement Manager
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full-time, non-exempt UNIT ORGANIZATION: Donor Relations
REPORTS TO: Chief Development Officer
SALARY RANGE: $55,000 – $62,500
This position will work closely with the Workplace Donor Relations Manager and other members of the Donor Relations team to support the planning and implementation of the organization’s corporate and workplace giving campaigns. Additionally, this position will work to maximize annual revenue and donor engagement by developing, cultivating, and managing relationships.
Key responsibilities for this position include but are not limited to:
- Set and work towards measurable goals related to relationship management and corporate revenue.
- Seek out new and innovative ways to develop resources within existing partnerships,including but not limited to corporate gifts and sponsorships.
- Maintain communication and interaction with new and existing corporate partners whileleading relationship cultivation.
- Identify new corporate partners that align with the mission, vision, and values of United Way of Northwest Vermont.
Workplace Giving Campaigns
- Manage a portfolio of workplace campaign accounts, maintaining contact with assigned accounts throughout the Campaign cycle.
- Manage, monitor, and adjust account strategy based on evaluation of previous results, additional research, and industry trends.
- Assist and direct workplace keypersons in the execution of activities for a successful workplace campaign.
- Develop leads to increase corporate giving and workplace giving campaigns.
- Develop and implement outreach strategies for donor prospects.
- Build and maintain relationships with individual donors who participate in workplace giving.
- Maintain a visible profile in the community by developing relationships with organizations that will further promote and enhance United Way.
- Utilize historical campaign data and industry trends for strategic decision-making.
- Ensure accurate, up-to-date information is maintained in the database for the assigned portfolio.
- Enter timely updates into the CRM database to reflect account-related activities.
- Follow standards and procedures for the management of the CRM database.
SUPERVISION: No direct supervisory duties.
A high level of confidentiality and discretion is needed. The individual has access to all donor history, confidential communications, and notes of individuals.
- 3-5 years of demonstrated fundraising experience is required. 5-7 years of experience preferred. Education, internships, and volunteer work will be considered in lieu of professional paid experience. Previous sales or marketing experience is a plus.
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal). Experience delivering presentations is a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to manage and cultivate relationships.
- Organized and able to manage competing priorities while meeting deadlines under pressure.
- Ability to gather and analyze information needed for problem-solving and decision-making.
- Strong initiative to carry projects to completion with minimum supervision.
- Excellent team player and collaborator.
- Excellent attention to detail, ability to work with numbers, and proven track record of accuracy.
- Established Microsoft Office 365 suite user, including demonstrated experience with MS Word and Excel.
- Previous experience working in a CRM Database.
The position is primarily a standard office setting, requiring periods of sedentary work at a desk and computer. This position also requires travel to offsite meetings and presentations. After-hours and weekend event attendance occasionally.
Interested candidates may visit unitedwaynwvt.org for the full job description. To apply, candidates should send via e-mail a resume and cover letter by 05/26/2023 to: [email protected].
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com