Website Upper Valley Community Nursing Project
This is a part-time, contracted position and hours are negotiable. The Nurse Leader will work in collaboration with the Organizational Consultant. Hours are flexible with the opportunity to work from home. Responsibilities include the following:
● Develop and maintain an updated Community/Parish nurse orientation program/packet.
● Oversee the organization, scheduling and hosting of all Community/Parish Nurse meetings including preparation of agendas and notices of meetings and continuing education offerings that will strengthen and inform nursing practice.
● Follow up regarding issues raised at nursing meetings or calls including disbursing issues for follow up to ED/Organizational Consultant, the Board, or appropriate resources.
● Participate with nurses, board members and ED/ Organizational Consultant in conversations with communities that are interested in developing a Community Nurse program.
● Collaborate with newly hired community/parish nurses and their community advisory boards to plan and support orientation to the role.
● Participate with ED/OC and board members in maintaining relationships with key stakeholders that support the operations of UVCNP.
● Identify and communicate the needs of community/parish nurses related to the Electronic Documentation System (RedCap). ● Participate in reviews of data from the Electronic Documentation System
(RedCap) regarding the care community/parish nurses provide and the impact of that care on their clients.
● Participate in creating various reports for the board, communities and for grant purposes.