Website Vermont Energy Education Program
Help keep us organized and help us tell the world about our work! VEEP’s Administrative Coordinator position is ideal for an organized, detail-oriented, technologically-savvy person looking for a job supporting a mission driven organization. We are looking for someone with a wide variety of skills and the willingness to jump in and get things done.
This person will support VEEP staff with a variety of administrative duties, including managing databases, supporting grant applications and reports, and assisting the Kit Manager with VEEP’s kit rental program. They will also manage communication and outreach tasks and help us strategically tell our story to the world. This person will work closely with VEEP staff on ongoing tasks such as:
- Managing Databases (Salesforce and Google Sheets) and data entry
- Managing the VEEP Website
- Creating email outreach, newsletter, social media, and video content
Equipment & Kits
- Checking equipment kits in after teachers use them and maintaining equipment
- Tracking VEEP kit rentals and communicating with teachers
- Ordering supplies and equipment
- Supporting VEEP’s financial tasks, invoicing, and recordkeeping
- Supporting grant proposals and reporting
- Providing logistical support for programs and events
This position requires demonstrated abilities, experience, and skills in the following:
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail
- Reliable and flexible and able to manage multiple ongoing tasks
- Strong writing skills
- Strong computer skills including Google Drive, website editing, and experience with a customer relationship management (CRM) platform (such as Salesforce)
- Able to work well independently and collaboratively
- Knowledge of both Vermont and New Hampshire is desired.
Pay and Benefits
This position is part-time (25 hours/week on average). In-office hours are flexible with a minimum of 2 days per week in the office in Montpelier.
Salary is commensurate with experience with a minimum of $16/hour. Benefits include Combined Time Off accrual, Simple IRA with 2% contribution and disability insurance. Non-commute mileage and other job-related expenses are reimbursed. We are unable to offer health benefits at this time.
To apply, please send résumé and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. If we contact you for an interview, we will ask you to provide personal references at that point.