Website Vermont Housing and Conservation Board
This self-directed position is responsible for evaluating, monitoring, and supporting the long-term performance and sustainability of VHCB-funded housing developments. As a creative and proactive problem solver, the Housing Stewardship Coordinator collects and evaluates data and performance trends, and is responsible for managing and making recommendations to improve VHCB’s stewardship systems to ensure adequate oversight of the performance of these housing developments. The Coordinator oversees implementation of recommendations to support and improve the performance of individual housing developments and the non-profit housing organizations that own, manage and steward them, as well as to ensure appropriate engagement with the owners and managers of the housing. The Coordinator will work in partnership with communities, and visit project sites in all corners of the state to help ensure the success of Vermont’s permanently affordable housing.
The Vermont Housing and Conservation Board is an innovative and award winning organization working to ensure affordable housing, farmland, jobs, and recreational assets for every generation of Vermonters.
· A knowledge of building construction, the ability to analyze financial performance indicators, and the ability to recognize and make recommendations regarding performance trends are all highly desirable.
· The Coordinator should have an understanding of the role of the non-profit housing network in Vermont, as well as an appreciation for the value of perpetual affordability.
· Excellent communication and problem-solving skills, and the ability to collect, assess and evaluate data.
· Skill and comfort with technology, including database management, excel, and document management systems.
· Must have a valid driver’s license as some travel will be required. Access to personal vehicle is helpful, but not required.
Compensation: $65,000-$70,000, commensurate with experience. Excellent comprehensive benefits package including generous health care plan, dental coverage, Life Insurance, Long and Short-term disability insurance, retirement plan, paid time off, Employee Assistance Program, and more.
Apply: VHCB is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category legally protected by federal or state law. VHCB encourages applications from all individuals who will contribute to the diversity and excellence of the organization.
To apply, please send your cover letter and resume to [email protected]
Position will remain open until filled.
To apply for this job please visit www.vhcb.org.