Website Vermont Housing & Conservation Board
The Federal Housing Programs Manager is a full time position with primary responsibility for coordinating the day-to-day administration of the Vermont Housing and Conservation Board’s (VHCB) federally funded affordable housing programs; supporting the Federal Housing Programs Director; working with housing staff on federal program underwriting and compliance; and managing special projects and administrative activities as needed. The Federal Housing Programs Manager is able to independently support federal housing programs while working in a collaborative problem-solving environment.
The Vermont Housing and Conservation Board is an innovative and award winning organization working to ensure affordable housing, farmland, jobs, and recreational assets for every generation of Vermonters.
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail,
- Interest in the nonprofit housing delivery system
- Ability to work as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in administration, reporting and data management
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, and database computer applications.
- Familiarity with affordable housing, federally funded housing programs, state agencies, housing development groups, and/or non-profit organizations preferred.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com