Website Vermont State Housing Authority
Position: The Executive Assistant and Human Resources Coordinator will provide professional-level support to executive management and administer various human resources functions. With a diverse scope of responsibilities including complex administrative projects, public relations and community engagement, and organizational and workforce support, this position will be an integral member of the Administrative team, and will work closely with the Executive Director and the Director of HR & Administration on various projects and tasks related to the management of the agency.
Qualifications and Requirements:
Among the qualifications required to successfully fulfill the Executive Assistant & HR Coordinator responsibilities are:
· Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field of study, or a combination of education and work experience that provides the necessary skills and knowledge;
· Significant administrative experience in the nonprofit sector or public sector and experience or training in core human resources functions;
· General understanding of issues related to affordable housing and/or homelessness;
· Ability to effectively and professionally communicate, verbally and in writing, with diverse and various audiences;
· Strong professional/business writing skills;
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office 365 products and with various software and social media platforms;
· Excellent organizational, analytical, problem-solving, and research skills; and
· Ability to exercise sound judgement and maintain a calm demeanor in challenging situations.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com