Website Washington County Youth Service Bureau/Boys & Girls Club
The position is chiefly responsible for management of accounts receivable and accounts payable, maintaining the monthly financial statements, writing and submitting financial reports for a variety of State and Federal grants, and providing assistance with billing for direct service work conducted by agency staff (including Medicaid, private insurance and direct reimbursement).
Additional Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Enter items into the General Ledger of the Bureau’s accounting system.
2. Process necessary adjustments to the General Ledger with the Executive Director.
3. Write checks.
4. Track Federal and State reporting deadlines and ensure timely completion and submission of financial reporting.
5. Process payroll reports and ensure compliant entrance of expenditures into the accounting system.
6. Assist the Associate Director of Finances with other duties as assigned.
Familiarity with MIP Accounting or similar software
At least two years of experience in bookkeeping, accounting or related field strongly preferred
Familiarity with accrual-based accounting strongly preferred
Previous experience in non-profit administrative systems strongly preferred
This is a FTE position (37.5 hours per week). The Finance team is comprised of one full-time (100% FTE) Director and the 100% FTE bookkeeper. All Bureau employees attend a morning staff meeting once a month, as well as periodic staff development activities. The Bureau is a fast-paced environment that strives to maintain a relaxed, yet professional atmosphere.
This position is being offered based on a 37.5 hour work-week.
Salary: $18-$22 per hour or an annual salary $35,000- $42,000
Benefits: Available after completion of 60-day probation
Vacation Allowance 15 days
Personal Days 3 days
Holidays 12 days
Sick Leave 10 days
Health Insurance See below
Dental/Optical Not available at this time
Long Term Disability/Life Insurance Yes
Background check required
• Please submit cover letter, resume and 3 references.
• Position open until filled
• Washington County Youth Service Bureau/Boys & Girls Club is an EOE
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com